About The Opportunity
As technical tube sales engineer you will be responsible for sales, project engineering, manufacturing/quality control and everything in between. You will be the face of the company handling customer enquiries, estimating, and quoting, liaising with customers. Every project is bespoke and you will be responsible for managing the end to end solution working alongside the sales team, logistics manager, accounts team and workshop staff helping us create carbon fibre products at the highest standard, whilst maintaining our world-class reputation for composite engineering.
Show More +
Show Less -
Providing engineering and technical support to clients and in- house production team.
Developing and maintaining a full understanding of the construction processes of composites.
Collaborating with clients on a variety of custom and production work along with developing strong relationships between clients and the sales team.
Experience & Skillset Requirements
- Strong experience and sound understanding of composite engineering principals.
- Proven capability working across a variety of projects.
- Sound problem solving skills and eye for small detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to grow within the company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Ideally You Will Also Have
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent engineering and composite experience.
- 2D Drafting/Design ideally AutoCAD/Solid Edge/Rhino.
- Projecting engineering experience.
- Confidence with numerical calculations e.g. detailed cost estimates and tube pricing.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.