Terms of Trade
Click here for our Terms of Trade.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- In order to provide products and services you have ordered from us.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We also use the information for internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small piece of computer code which remains on your computer and contains information which helps us identify your browser and previous information viewed in relation to our service.
When you visit our website the cookie records certain details including the date, time and advertising content. None of the information in the cookie contains personally identifiable information about you.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use by us of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any incorrect information.