C-Tech has a well-equipped 2000sqm purpose built factory that was built in 2010. C-Tech's manufacturing processes include:
- Tool Manufacture
- Mandrel wrapping (male moulding)
- Female moulding
- Wet laminate
- Vacuum Infusion
- Oven and autoclave curing
- Complete fit-out, painting and finishing of products
- C-Tech offers a total post-production service by partner company Absolute CNC for the manufacture of CNC machined components, including aluminium moulds for proto-type or production runs
C-Tech has three temperature cycle controlled ovens capable of curing up to temperatures of 180°C.
C-Tech's pressure and temperature controlled autoclave can cure components up to 15.3m long and 1.44m in diameter in one piece.
|Max Internal Length:
|Max Internal Diameter:
Eastman S125 Pre-preg cutter/plotter with a 1.5m x 10m flatbed.
C-Tech has a range of custom built mandrel wrapping machines – the latest, and largest was commissioned in June 2016. The wrapping machines improve quality of laminate consolidation and can handle tubes up to 1200mm in diameter, 15m long.
C-Tech has a world class 600sqm high stud positive pressure, humidity and temperature controlled clean room. This infrastructure for our Pre-preg work has increased capacity for production as well as further improving the quality of the manufacturing processes.
5 Axis CNC Router
Our Routech R200 5 Axis CNC router has an XYZ bed size of 5,500mm x 1,500mm x 1,000mm. It is used to machine foam cores, moulds, jigs, prototypes, 2D and 3D sheets and complete post production processing in house.
The materials we primarily work with are composites, plastics, timber and tooling board, however we are not limited to just these.
C-Tech also offers a total post-production service by utilising our partner company Absolute CNC for the manufacture of CNC machined components, including aluminum moulds for proto-type or production runs.
C-Tech processes over 30,000sqm of Pre-preg fibre each year. We use the latest materials available to satisfy the customers’ mechanical, chemical and heat requirements. Some of the materials used are:
- Pre-preg, Carbon fibre, E-Glass, S-Glass and Kevlar
- Epoxy and Phenolic resin systems
- Standard, high and ultra-high modulus carbon fibres
- Metals and alloys including titanium printed components
- Core materials including honeycombs and foam
- 40ft refrigerated container for storage of Pre-preg at -15°C
- Spray booth
- Dedicated 100sqm grinding bay with a filtered extraction system
- On site engineering workshop
- Large selection of mandrels and tooling